Air Flow Direction Not Working!

A2RRR

Right, when i bought my ibiza the previous owner managed to break the dial where you change the air from the heater from the windscreen to the footwell etc. Any ideas on how to fix it or is it a job for the dealers.

Any suggestions please.

Cheers, Azz.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Is the dial itself physically broken? Should be able to pull the dash apart and replace it if so, assuming it's not built-in to anything else. Depends what is actually specifically broken?

A2RRR

Is the dial itself physically broken? Should be able to pull the dash apart and replace it if so, assuming it's not built-in to anything else. Depends what is actually specifically broken?

its not the dial itself. but when i turn it, it doesn't budge anywhere. its as if its stuck. but when i was installing my sub and amp i took the centre unit out and had a look behind the dial but i couldn't see anything..

if you want i could upload a video showing you what i mean if this isn't clear.

greg

Aug 31, 2005
the dials work by cable. Did you disconnect or interfere with these cables at all when you too the stereo out?

A2RRR

the dials work by cable. Did you disconnect or interfere with these cables at all when you too the stereo out?

No mate.. but the person who had the car before me might of because there was only 2 screws left behind the fascia holding the unit in.