Amazon music

ninja_geezer

May 16, 2021
UK
Anyone who uses Alexa just for music like myself would be better off using the amazon music app on android auto/carplay.
i've had too many glitches with the built in cupra alexa and is starting to really bug me. things like its showing its playing but no sound and then you can't get out of it ,change tracks or anything you have to restart the system,when it works great but not always.
been messing with the amazon music app and because it's on the phone and utilises android auto works a lot better.just my recent findings .also Alexa sometimes takes an age to be ready . ;)

Reactions: jcbmally
Jul 27, 2021
Anyone who uses Alexa just for music like myself would be better off using the amazon music app on android auto/carplay.
i've had too many glitches with the built in cupra alexa and is starting to really bug me. things like its showing its playing but no sound and then you can't get out of it ,change tracks or anything you have to restart the system,when it works great but not always.
been messing with the amazon music app and because it's on the phone and utilises android auto works a lot better.just my recent findings .also Alexa sometimes takes an age to be ready . ;)
Totally agree and you don't have the faff of connecting to your phone as a Hotspot (Iknow you can do this automatically on android)

Reactions: ninja_geezer
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members