Another dealers closes its doors :(

mart366

Mar 27, 2005
Chichester Seat no more..

Went to see about some bits for my Mk1 Toledo yesterday,

However the Doors are closed, and signs point to the Mitsi dealers next door, all enquiries etc....

no cars on the forecourt, and only a few inside,

I had heard from the local vw dealer that they were in trouble, when i bought some parts from them recently, they had come in via courier, and it took them a long time to book them onto there stock.. odd to say the least..

so its Portsmouth as a nearest dealer.. oh deep joy (not)

Mart

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
oh b*gger. thats a shame.
I use portsmouth a lot - always seem to be busy. Looks like they will be even busier now :(

mart366

Mar 27, 2005
Pompys a pain, tiny site and virtually non exsistant parts desk

Mart

Mk1 toledo sxe

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
mate, when you go into pompey (if u need to) Speak to Matt in Parts - say you are a member of SCN and you know me (Paul/Pabs) and he will look after you. He knows his stuff and usually gives SCN members discount ;)

They have a small room and only have 2 staff (both called matt lol) but they are good men and take care of their customers.

cuprabod

Mar 24, 2003
Cheshire
rekon they will all be merged with either Audi or Skoda.There doesn't seem much point having seperate dealerships when Audi VW ,Skoda and Seat are more or less the same ,using many of the same parts.So maybe itsVW+ Skoda. Audi + Seat, i have no problem with that and it would save the group loads of money.OR it could be one dealership doing the lot,makes sense

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.