Anyone been wondering were the MK4 1.2 crew have gone? I found them...

T. Spark

Havnt seen the 1.2 crew around for a few weeks, if not a month now since the weather got cold, a few guys at meets, and RR's have wonder if they couldnt handle the awesome power of the 1.2's is the cold, and have smashed them up... However I dont doubt the 1.2 crew. I know exactly what they have been up to...

To find out click here which will link you to the 1.2 crews happenings.

Not only that, but they have learnt another language and bettered themselfs.

Well done Mixupz, Danmay, stezo2k, Bigwill, ScottHmk4, Alex 17, Matty. and even the one and only Brummy!

T. Spark

The lack of replys really sum up the thread! Where have they all goen :confused:

T. Spark

give them all time to catch up, Sparky.. dont forget, they're only in 1.2's ;)

Aye, less of that I remember my 1.2 days, I had to be quick on the forums, its the only place I could be!

T. Spark

Stop with the quick replys, your proove us both right, and the fact I still my 1.2 as im replying quick :D

You never did get me those old vids/pics that you mentioned in the 1.2 we love you thread!

On a side note, need to have word with you at some point boss, need a favour :)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
i need to go through a stack of disc's mate, ive literally hundreds, nay thousands of snaps from Trax days out, Munkie meets etc...there will be a time in the near future when Im stuck at home for a month or more, so wil no doubt be bored enough to do it then ;)

and you know how to pm dont you ?
:D

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
give them all time to catch up, Sparky.. dont forget, they're only in 1.2's ;)

stop rubbing it in :cartman:

i really need to get something a bit faster when i get my leon mk2, it'll be a little while before that though

though when you get the revs going the 1.2s aint that bad, just have to push 'em which kills the petrol :(
________
HOW TO GRILL FOOD

Last edited:

veezee

Power Hungry/Clueless
Jun 10, 2008
London
I have a 1.2 and the video makes me weep. Why fool yourself, when you can ACTUALLY do a wide range of chavs in whatever it is they drive? The frustration on the faces of them as you leave their little christmas tree behind is priceless.

Just don't try racing Evo's...I've found that to not work :p

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
yeah i get around 3-4 chavs race me everytime im heading to work, even at 6 o clock. i dunno what the hell the chavs have in terms of power but it must be pretty low as everytime i give in im usually ahead 90% of the time. i really must stop giving in and racing em back really, cant be too good for the car or points for that matter

i did have a scooby race me the once and somehow managed to beat him from one set of traffic lights to the other although most of the time theres hardly much competition
________
List Of Yamaha Motorcycles Specifications

Last edited:

Toner89

Top Member
May 3, 2008
Forest Of Dean
yeah i get around 3-4 chavs race me everytime im heading to work, even at 6 o clock. i dunno what the hell the chavs have in terms of power but it must be pretty low as everytime i give in im usually ahead 90% of the time. i really must stop giving in and racing em back really, cant be too good for the car or points for that matter

i did have a scooby race me the once and somehow managed to beat him from one set of traffic lights to the other although most of the time theres hardly much competition

you got a 1.2?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members