Arona door egde protector

Aug 10, 2021
Hi all
I have a white Arona FR and a narrow drive. We keep banging the door on the wall when opening the door. Is there any Seat part or anyone know of some clear edging that will fit right on the point of the door and look ok?
Thanks
RedEd

Tell

Staff member
Hi all
I have a white Arona FR and a narrow drive. We keep banging the door on the wall when opening the door. Is there any Seat part or anyone know of some clear edging that will fit right on the point of the door and look ok?
Thanks
RedEd
In the old days Halfords sold slip on rubber pieces with reflectors... I see they still do. They have a clear one, might look better. I see e sellers also list them.

If it's a garage wall you stick a bit of carpet on the wall. That's an old trick like the weight dangling from the ceiling so you dont hit the front.

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
I'm with Tell, put something on the wall, anything on the car will trap dirt etc. (we had transparent strips on my wifes car, but they became opaque and had loads of gri under them when removed)

Reactions: Tell

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
I'm with Tell, put something on the wall, anything on the car will trap dirt etc. (we had transparent strips on my wifes car, but they became opaque and had loads of gri under them when removed)
I do the same: a large piece of black thin, high density PE foam that some electronics came packed in stuck to the brickwork with waterproof car trim tape.
Has remained stuck for 3 years and no graunched door edges (y)

Reactions: Tell
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members