Asiento SEAT leon

Sep 1, 2023
Hola tengo un SEAT leon mk4 FR del 2022 y no me avía dado cuenta antes y por eso pregunto ya que no sé si es así o no el problema consiste en que yo llego con el coche arrancado me bajo del coche con el arrancado y se queda el muñeco del cinturón activo como si estuviera sentado sin cinturón me voy al asiento del copiloto y me asiento y sale el dibujo de todos los asientos i marca el de copiloto que estoy asentado sin cinturón y el del conductor lo mismo asentado y no hay nadie asentado entonces no sé si es así al estar el coche arrancado o no tiene nada que ver por si está mal llevarlo ha garantía

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Welcome to the forum. We welcome international members but it is primarily an English speaking forum. We do have Spanish members who may be able to help, but if you speak English and can post in English you'll have a better chance of getting a response.

Thanks and good luck :)

Sep 1, 2023
Hello, I have a SEAT Leon mk4 FR from 2022 and I didn't realize it before and that's why I ask since I don't know if it's like that or not the problem is that I arrive with the car started I get out of the car with the started and the doll of the belt stays active as if I were sitting without a belt I go to the co-pilot's seat and I sit and the drawing of all the seats comes out and mark the co-pilot that I'm seated without a belt and that of the driver's the same seat and there's no one seated so I don't know if it's so when the car is started or it has nothing to do with it's wrong to take it has a guarantee

Reactions: Syphon

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
Hello, I have a SEAT Leon mk4 FR from 2022 and I didn't realize it before and that's why I ask since I don't know if it's like that or not the problem is that I arrive with the car started I get out of the car with the started and the doll of the belt stays active as if I were sitting without a belt I go to the co-pilot's seat and I sit and the drawing of all the seats comes out and mark the co-pilot that I'm seated without a belt and that of the driver's the same seat and there's no one seated so I don't know if it's so when the car is started or it has nothing to do with it's wrong to take it has a guarantee
Interesting question. I’ll have a look and see what happens if I do the same with my CUPRA Leon.

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
Okay, take the test and tell me.
I’m not sure if this is exactly what you’re looking for but I started the car sitting in the drivers seat and without the seat belt on. The seat diagram turned red and the figure with belt (doll) appeared and was also red. I got out of the car and sat in the passenger seat, the figure remained lit red and the passenger seat diagram turned red. The only time the figure disappeared was when I put drivers seat belt on fully.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise