Audi style / replica wheels

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
Has anyone ever had any problems using audi style / replica wheels from ebay, are there any standards which I should ask the wheels are made to?

turbin

I found a set of Audi TT coupe 17" rims for my winter season. I have spacers on but I believe they would even fit without:

vinterhjul.jpg

And here's the summer shoes in Anthracite matt:

AntraciteR.jpg

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
I got my RS6's from www.alloywheels.com and they are OK. You have to remember that you get what you pay for and their customer service isn't exactly amazing but then your not paying top dollar either. The wheels have covered 40k miles in a year and they still look like new (other then the kerbing the Mrs gave one of 'em). I'd use them again.

Fit straight on with no rubbing or messing around and my car is lowered about 25-30mm on Eibach springs.

Bruffy66

I got my RS6's from www.alloywheels.com and they are OK. You have to remember that you get what you pay for and their customer service isn't exactly amazing but then your not paying top dollar either. The wheels have covered 40k miles in a year and they still look like new (other then the kerbing the Mrs gave one of 'em). I'd use them again.

Fit straight on with no rubbing or messing around and my car is lowered about 25-30mm on Eibach springs.

I was planning to put some RS6 wheels on mine. Are yours 18" or 19"?

Cheers

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
18" on mine as it seemed the most straight forward. I'd seen some reports of 19's needing arches rolling etc if you wanted to drop the car, but don't take my word for it - have a look around on here.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise