• 75% Yes

• 50/50

• 0% (booo)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome,

Here's a new meet location for all those who've been to a few, the guys and girls at the Autobrite HQ in Stoke-on-Trent are allowing us to take all our lovely SEAT/CUPRA's to have a good catch up and probably end up buying some detailing stuff, you know who you are! Any local people can give some hints for food if needed but it seems there are some local places for ease of getting in and out.

If you could please use the poll on this thread to indicate if you're able to make it that would be spiffing! (Tapatalk users may not see the poll)

Information:

- Autobrite Direct Ltd, Whittle Rd, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 7TU
Date - 5th June 2022
Time - 9:45am - 1:45pm
Food - Local Tesco/McDonalds
Venue Info
- This is a static only meet, once parked engines are to remain off until you leave (Standard forum meet rules)
- 10% of Autobrite products for Forum members on the day
- On arrival (if early) you will be met by staff and told where to park
- On Site Toilets

We also have our usual trophies for specific things, because of the lack of 1/43 scale cars on eBay they will be little gold versions, cheesy but who doesn't want one...

Greenshot 2022-03-05 15.31.46.png

As this is a new venue we don't have a pictures, just imagine what it will look like and then add some generally awesome people and cake... that should be pretty close.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I’ll be there, 6 hour round trip so might not actually be there in person due to car breaking down but I’ll be there in spirit.
Let’s face it if anyone actually turns up in a mk2 Leon which didn’t end up breaking down I’ll be amazed.

Reactions: CW92

Fester999

May 17, 2020
I live in Stoke-on-Trent, you lot can meet the famous dust heads of which we have plenty!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I’ll be there, 6 hour round trip so might not actually be there in person due to car breaking down but I’ll be there in spirit.
Let’s face it if anyone actually turns up in a mk2 Leon which didn’t end up breaking down I’ll be amazed.
You'd be surprised, my old mk2 R did many a long trips personal and with work. I've also driven from the Midlands to cologne in Germany in one go all 11 hours of it with traffic. Didn't miss a beat. You'll be there no worries!
I live in Stoke-on-Trent, you lot can meet the famous dust heads of which we have plenty!
Are dust heads related to people of the sniffing things variety? Just fact checking lol

Reactions: Fester999

Fester999

May 17, 2020
You'd be surprised, my old mk2 R did many a long trips personal and with work. I've also driven from the Midlands to cologne in Germany in one go all 11 hours of it with traffic. Didn't miss a beat. You'll be there no worries!

Are dust heads related to people of the sniffing things variety? Just fact checking lol
It's a regional thing, dusters are only based around here, hopefully they don't spread further afield

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
With a very successful and enjoyable meet in Letchworth under the belt, this meet is up next. Looking forward to see some more new faces and some veterans.

As per usual I'll be plastering it everywhere haha

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
I was hoping to come along to this but I’m off to Le Mans for the 24hr the Thursday after so will be busy getting ready for that.
Going in the Leon so will be a good run out for the old girl. :cool:
Are there any further meets planned yet?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I was hoping to come along to this but I’m off to Le Mans for the 24hr the Thursday after so will be busy getting ready for that.
Going in the Leon so will be a good run out for the old girl. :cool:
Are there any further meets planned yet?
Ah that's rubbish, we may have one in for July near York but just confirming last bits then we will post up.

Be a good little trip out for sure in the MK1