Back in a SEAT and Needing VCDS in Colchester

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Decided to return to SEAT after an 18 months absence, and into a 2013, 63-Plate Leon FR 180 with shed loads of toys and goodies from new (for another post!).

I've had SEATs since 2004 with one of the very first Leon FR PD150's (after being renamed from Cupra). Had it 6 years or so and got on well with it. Ran a Toledo 20VT for a while as a 3rd car to stave off bankruptcy from the thirst of a V8 E90 M3, but came back to a Leon Supercopa for a couple of years before leasing a Golf R 2 years ago (hung onto the Leon for 6 months after). The last 18 months has been the only gap since that 2004 car and now we're back!

So, having just collected the car last weekend, I need VCDS to tailor it. My old old old version 8.12 just isn't going to cut the mustard and the cable needs updating. Given the number of people I have helped over the years in the older cars of all VAG brands I am hoping for a kind soul to return me the favour! (yes - close to begging, but hopefully just the right side of the line not to be embarrassing myself).

PM me with terms!!

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise