Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
SEATCUPRA.NET Editor’s note. I have had the pleasure of speaking to Richard on a number of occasions, usually on car launches, sitting next to him at CUPRA’s anniversary event in Spain and on a few coach journeys from the airport. He has always been willing to spend the time to share his thoughts and listen to ours and has been a supporter of our community alongside his team for many years. I’m sure you will join me in wishing him the best for the future.
Scott, SEATCUPRA.NET

Release follows

Richard Harrison, Director of SEAT and CUPRA UK, is to take a well-earned career break after 16 years with Volkswagen Group.

During his time leading these two dynamic brands, Richard has turned SEAT into a household name, peaking at 3% market share and nearly 70,000 sales in 2019. Unperturbed by the pandemic, Richard has...

Continue reading...

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Good luck to him.
As long as he’s not relying on a new vw group infotainment system to navigate himself on his round the world trip he’ll be okay. :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like he’s gonna have a nice few years off.
Genuinely sounds like a decent chap though, if he has the time to chat with you at launches and events, fair play.
I imagine some of these people can be hard work.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.