bet this lad wernt happy

seatdude

Dec 2, 2006
i see alot of bizas round my ends and it old ladies driving them all smashed up what a waste, theres a vid on youtube a nice seat and ther jsut taaking the hammer to all the body work:cry:

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
i see alot of bizas round my ends and it old ladies driving them all smashed up what a waste, theres a vid on youtube a nice seat and ther jsut taaking the hammer to all the body work:cry:

was it a copper one ?? if so was me and Martin M :cartman: it wasn't a nice one it was a write off that was going for scrap, we we're just having some fun with it before it went :lol:

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
that was a replica ferrari anyway wernt it? it was a toyota mr2 with the ferrari bodykit... i think the mr2 was probably worse coz it woulda had a fibre glass bodykit lol

seatdude

Dec 2, 2006
was it a copper one ?? if so was me and Martin M :cartman: it wasn't a nice one it was a write off that was going for scrap, we we're just having some fun with it before it went :lol:

lol it was a orange colour was it you ?:doh:

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
cars011.jpg

It doesn't look too bad but the chassis leg was bent and it needed alot of work! I did try and sell it spares or repair but nobody wanted it so we stripped it and smashed it some more!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise