BoomhaueR's LCR210 murdered with flyeyes, vinyl and laminx

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Thanks for your kind comments.

Millsy, I don't drive round Exeter very much usually. Only to and from work which is on the outskirts. I haven't seen you about. You will have to come to our next meet in Exeter.

George 3G

KW & Weitec
Jul 28, 2009
Herefordshire
Also a few more pics of the wheel refurb:
DSC00825Large.jpg
DSC00824Large.jpg
DSC00823Large.jpg

Where did you get that done mate? They look amazing!

Also, loving this photo:

And then I went for a play:
Dmoor025.jpg

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Thought I should update this. Recently I have put flyeyes kit on the rear light clusters and put black vinyl on both the badges to complete the dark stealth murdered look.

Also since warping the last two sets of discs I have gone with the EBC Ultimax discs hoping they will last a bit longer than 1000miles.

The original discs were cheap copies of oem and I warped them nearly 0.5mm! The second set I bought to replace these were EBC plain discs grooved with elliptical grooves. These didn't actually warp but they suffered from Disc Thickness Variation (DTV). This basically shows different sectors of the disc wearing quicker than others. Again within 1000miles I had quite a difference of 0.05mm between sectors. This is enough to cause significant steering vibration when braking. Conclusion is don't buy cheapo EBC discs.

Pics to follow.

Where did you get that done mate? They look amazing!

Also, loving this photo:

Thanks. The wheels were done at South West Wheels in Marsh Barton, Exeter. They are very good, if a little expensive.

Last edited:

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
A recent few pics:

Thanks to ABM for this one.
4945472451_b0b37daa1b_o.jpg

Here are my (much more amateur) pics:
E38X (with flyeyes on and vinyled badge)
care38.jpg

Flyeyes close ups
flyeyes.jpg
DSC03767Custom.jpg

Flyeyes and vinyled badge.
DSC03858Custom.jpg

Engine bay and front vinyled badge
DSC03851Custom.jpg

New stickers
DSC03857Custom.jpg
DSC03856Custom.jpg

I'll get some pics of new discs later.

Millsy_Cupra

Jan 15, 2010
Exeter
hard as nail?! Im hoping he doesnt come up behind me, As there no doubt about it im pulling over! lol Mate that bora next to you in the first pic? has it got mahussive wide wheels at the back? As ive seen a bora like that in ottery and i dont know whos it is.

Millsy_Cupra

Jan 15, 2010
Exeter
Ha yeah it went passed me other day when i was at the bank, The wheels are stupid wide! lol Looks mean though! Whats your bros name? as ill probs know him actually.

Millsy_Cupra

Jan 15, 2010
Exeter
Just face booked him and i dont actually know him, But he seems to know all my mate! Ah well, Its a nice bora, Ill look out for him over the weekend.

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Ha yes and thanks.

Well my ebc ultimax discs are still bedding in slowly but surely. I've done 500miles on them so far and most of the black stuff has worn off. There is still a little ring on the outside so another couple hundred miles and they should be ready for some abuse.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.