Brands Hatch, BTCC Finals Day - Sun Sept 21st 2008

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I will be in the convoy no doubt!

Hopefully made it on to the list in time to park with you guys too.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Charity Idea

As some of you know, those that dont this is what we are going to be doing. We will be catering on Sunday morning, providing Bacon and Sausage Baps, Tea and Coffee.

What we will be doing is collecting a "voluntary" donation per person. ALL money collected will go to a charity.

We catered at Oulton Park but never got round to making a collection so please bear that in mind if you enjoyed it and are coming Brands.

So what I would like is some ideas beforehand of which charity the money will go to,....

Preferably a charity to do with someone on here. Any ideas ?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Updated list. - I make it 47, only 13 left. Only 1 pass per applicant at least 1 has tried his luck. :)

mrcoyote
Empi5
Nibbles
D.K
CUPRACAR
B3LSY
stewbake
strensall
Martycr
DanGB
jwmurdoch85
Hairy
cupraMVR
DanDiesel
tris
J@mes
Cupragav
Timthebrief
Timmbo71
CUPRA R KIER
roly
F2 Stu
Martin M
Brummy_Leon
stevoibizacupra
mhill
dannyc87
pete88
af210368
shuggy
UUF361
Mark W
JDLPH
~Craig~
Da Rossy
RCS2K4
wacko_jacko
C~LEON
FR Ste
s5luf
TDi LeonMike
Orguss
gregp
Olaf
Johnk136
Silver-ibiza
KJH-k1

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
So what I would like is some ideas beforehand of which charity the money will go to,....

Preferably a charity to do with someone on here. Any ideas ?

:idea: Army Benevolent Fund? They need plenty of support at present for obvious reasons. I have organised fundraising for them before and can pass money direct to their local director in my area.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Do the passes cover parking on Paddock Hill ? Can those of us without passes pay on the day ? I wasnt going to come but, think I might be able to come down with it being the finals :)

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Well we rib Ollie for chips you for lists an im sure there must be something for me lol what sort of times you boys thinking?

Yep sounds good to me, mrcoyote might possibly be interested too id guess. For the benefit of anyone else on route we will be coming down the A12 then on to the M25 if you want to join?

Your beard and 3/4 length trousers were a bit iffy:lol::lol::lol:

Not sure, Nibbles, Timthebrief or Empi5 may have better ideas than us, as they are regulars at these events. (Although for this one they are camping) I reckon its best to be getting pretty near to Brands by 8am though.

Last edited:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
My Uncle went to the something at Brands on sunday and it was pretty muddy then. Considering it has done nothing but, rain this week it would seem likely that it will be parking up on the hard standing. Dont forget your wellies peeps :D and secure those flags ! I might try roping Edd into going to this.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
I'll be there for my bacon about 8:15 :D looking forward to it already!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I'll be there for my bacon about 8:15 :D looking forward to it already!

LOL, hope you dont mind waiting, we usually arrive between 8 and 8.15 any later and you will be queuing big time, usually takes us about an hour to set up and get things straight.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
LOL, hope you dont mind waiting, we usually arrive between 8 and 8.15 any later and you will be queuing big time, usually takes us about an hour to set up and get things straight.

I wasn't meaning to abuse your services! I was meaning the rip off burger van i normally visit! £4.50 is extortionate but worth it! Now that you mention it though; where will you guys be setting up camp? Near the group parking?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I wasn't meaning to abuse your services! I was meaning the rip off burger van i normally visit! £4.50 is extortionate but worth it! Now that you mention it though; where will you guys be setting up camp? Near the group parking?

Mate trust me, you wont miss us. We hope to set up probably at the bottom off south bank hopefully opposite the cars which will most probably be on the hard standing.

More the merrier, hopefully will mean we will raise more money for a charity of choice.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.