Broken drivers door loom clip

mathyou78

Jan 19, 2023
IMG_3568.jpeg

Does anyone know if you can buy this from Seat? It should be in one piece but mine is broken to bits. It’s made by TE Connectivity and usually they cost buttons. It’s stamped “TE 1718874-1”. Unfortunately this is something they make specifically for VW group so they can’t sell me it. It clamps the door cable harness to the body-side door harness. Tried eBay but everyone wants to sell the complete door loom assembly, which seems wasteful and expensive.

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
View attachment 37078

Does anyone know if you can buy this from Seat? It should be in one piece but mine is broken to bits. It’s made by TE Connectivity and usually they cost buttons. It’s stamped “TE 1718874-1”. Unfortunately this is something they make specifically for VW group so they can’t sell me it. It clamps the door cable harness to the body-side door harness. Tried eBay but everyone wants to sell the complete door loom assembly, which seems wasteful and expensive.
Try contacting https://seatdirectparts.co.uk/.

They were really quick to respond to me (within 24hrs) as needed a trim piece not showing on the website (boot lid trim connecting to parcel shelf string). They put it on the website and I can now purchase at a reasonable price. Worth asking!

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.