BTCC Croft - Camping Thread Only

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I think at the circuit we all tend to spread out, but look out for our flag pole and we shall be there.

The invite was for the camp site, we shall be there all day Saturday, and anyone is welcome to pop over for a beer,

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Thats okay, thanks for the offer Keith.

The truth hurts!

Touchy touchy

The reference to Phil and Mart was for the stickering up of the cars for Le Mans.

Secondly how could I invite a man who’s wearing a chiffon dress, a wrap and open toe sandals, to stay with me for another night? ;)

Seriously though, if you want to stay Sunday night your welcome,

because we’re going home:p :p

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Some **** poured white emulsion paint all over my car today.

Luckily I managed to get it all off, but it cost me £35 at the local power wash and another £50 on Monday for re-polishing.

Some twat was sacked and I think this was his revenge.
Been in contact with the Police and the Council as theres a CCTV camera on the corner of the road, one of those 360 degree things.

Just waiting to see if they can use anything now. They won't be able to see him doing it but they will be able to identify him entering and leaving the car park with a pot of paint - hopefully.

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
Tossers! [:@]

At least it all came off. £85 is a darn sight easier to swallow than a respray.

Here's hoping the CCTV can be of use for once.

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry
Craig that's bad mate. I hope you get some payback from the :w4nk: that did it.

I was thinking about staying over on the Sunday night, if anyone else is going to be there. I hopefully should be less busy at work by then so an extra day off shouldn't be a problem.

Stickers! have you all got them now? mine came today and they are looking good. Got the blue stripes like I wanted too:funk:

The gap between them is a bit small, but I'm sure that between us, we can come up with a cunning plan.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Craig that's bad mate. I hope you get some payback from the :w4nk: that did it.

I was thinking about staying over on the Sunday night, if anyone else is going to be there. I hopefully should be less busy at work by then so an extra day off shouldn't be a problem.

Stickers! have you all got them now? mine came today and they are looking good. Got the blue stripes like I wanted too:funk:

The gap between them is a bit small, but I'm sure that between us, we can come up with a cunning plan.

Mart, i think you just cut down the middle of the gaps, to have two separate lines, and then its up to you how much width you want

Anyway BTT, Camping Thread remember ;)

Last edited:

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Cheers people - going to phone the Council over the CCTv today, I don't hold much hope but you never know. Me and Jo will bo travelling back Sunday after the races as we didn't think people would be booking an extra day camping as it wasn't mentioned earlier. So no unfortunately we can't stay Sunday night which is a shame, after Brands that extra night is invaluable for sleep catch up and avoiding the traffic jams of people escaping after the last race. Plus we always manage to get a wave from ourt close friend Mr Plato.

Not this time though :eek:(

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Right, just checking if there are any more takers, Im going to book the camp pitches over the weekend.

Come on, dont let the thought of spending any amount of time with Craig put you off, he usually falls asleep around 9 pm, ( as long as he stays away from Stella) the beer , not the barmaid.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Right the Campsite has been booked,

Strangely enough, Keith from the campsite , gave me a warning, "we dont want no bother like last time " Im not sure what he meant :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.