Charcoal Filter

Nov 17, 2023
Hi guys, apologies if this has been put anywhere already but can anyone tell me where to locate the charcoal filter on a MK3 Black edition? I’ve had my purge valve replaced and the fault code P0441 is still coming up, a friend recommended replacing that filter but can’t seem to see it under the bonnet anywhere and google wasn’t much help. TIA

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
Hi guys, apologies if this has been put anywhere already but can anyone tell me where to locate the charcoal filter on a MK3 Black edition? I’ve had my purge valve replaced and the fault code P0441 is still coming up, a friend recommended replacing that filter but can’t seem to see it under the bonnet anywhere and google wasn’t much help. TIA
I had this and replaced the EVAP switch (may be a purge valve not sure) with a second hand one and it did not cure it, took it to my garage and they replaced with latest revision new one and that solved the issue.

Check out https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/leon+leon+4/le/2014-754/2/201-201025/ its item no 12 and its housed at the rear of the car

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 08.38.28.png

Reactions: Ruhel™
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.