Charge section on dash

chrislocalboy

Oct 25, 2022
Can anyone enlighten me as to what this little section with the 2 green bars is? understand the moving bar you see when braking etc is the recuperation in effect, but what's thin green line below it mean? its gets to full but then nothing happens/changes etc

IMG_20230421_094623.jpg

Kaxolo

Dec 23, 2021
The capacity you have to recharge. Normally when you start driving with 100% battery the thin line will be really short, it means it won´t really let recharge braking. It might do it at 2-4KWh. once the line is complete it will let you recharge up to 50Kwh. I guess is to preserve the battery. Even the phones when they are charging and getting close to 100% they slow down a lot

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
The capacity you have to recharge. Normally when you start driving with 100% battery the thin line will be really short, it means it won´t really let recharge braking. It might do it at 2-4KWh. once the line is complete it will let you recharge up to 50Kwh. I guess is to preserve the battery. Even the phones when they are charging and getting close to 100% they slow down a lot

This is it.

Think of the thin line as "available regen" and the moving bar as "actual regen".

The blue power one works in the same way.

You don't get full "available regen" until it's below about 75% SoC in my experience.