Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
31681463.jpg

Ha ha i'm sure he won't mind;)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I'm sorry to say I won't be coming either . I've checked the weather and Friday eve looks to be interesting to say the least . Either heavy Rain or snow !! Sorry pluke we will have to
Meet another time . It's too far for me to come in crap cold weather . Sorry guys and kaz . Will hopefully make the next with new crystal side repeaters on!!

Such a shame as it looks a good meet but I will be back once weather gets better ..

Have fun !!!

Stig..

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Weather looks. Crap, but I will still be going still.

Shame Stiglet, mind its a good drive from me must be 1.5hrs

Seatleon: Will let you know for sure tomorrow, I have your number.

Luke

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Weather looks. Crap, but I will still be going still.

Shame Stiglet, mind its a good drive from me must be 1.5hrs

Seatleon: Will let you know for sure tomorrow, I have your number.

Luke

stiglet....thats a shame matey really wanted to see that grille of yours lol.. and yeah pluke give us a bell or a text or soemthing tommorow.. be nice to see you if u can make it

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
I'll come along but it won't be clean or lowered, tried to drop the rear today but I couldn't remove the damper so I could adjust it. :(

calvR

Oct 21, 2011
Kent
What time is everyone planning on being at dockside then?
Hopefully the multistorey will be open so we can get out of the weather if its crap.
On the upside its good where i am now so i can get the car cleaned :D

May 13, 2011
S/E London/Kent
I can now attend for a whole 45 minutes lol

Yay touchdown!

That good kaz at least u can still come.im still bringing doughnuts

Nom nom nom!

What time is everyone planning on being at dockside then?
Hopefully the multistorey will be open so we can get out of the weather if its crap.
On the upside its good where i am now so i can get the car cleaned :D

I'm getting there for 7:15/7:30 hopefully finish at 5 so I can give the car a once over cause its pure filth since the snow... :(

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Lookin forward to seeing everyone missed u all haha.. giving the car a once.over and a polish now so later i just have to go bluewater for the doughnuts then burger king from 6.30 onwards.. i should hopefully have 9 cars

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Well looking dry here, but bloody cold! Should still be attending, just might be a battle on Friday night traffic. So if I am late, wait for me, bring most of the family, girlfriend and my 2 small doggys :blink:

Luke

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.