ChrisCurzon's JDM DC2 *Track Day Pics!*

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
that looks mint. I know when you initially got the car i said i wasn't sure about them, you've totally changed my mind, unless it's just your's but it looks amazing, good work fella.

:D I remember right at the start of this thread back in February i said to you the more you see it the more you'll like it and i guess it grew on you lol!

Cheers though mate ;)

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
looking good :)

Mr Smith, long time no speak! I'll have to take a trip up to you one Sunday mate see how your getting on

stunning mate! oh, saw your old care not too long ago aswell :)

Cheers mate, yeh i heard it was up in the NE now

got a real soft spot for teggys.. was looking at them before i got the leon..

There good cars, pretty understated in a way, especially as Mr Subaru found out the other night lol

First Build thread I've read from start to end in a while Mate - Kudos to you! Looks brilliant and the wire tuck is excellent work too!

Cheers mate, the wire tuck was hard work lol, luckily the other things i want to do to finish the bay off won't be so time consuming.....i hope :D

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Did my first track day today at Oulton Park and loved it, got a little rainy towards the end of the day but it managed to hold off most of the time. Car felt immense in the dry, and not too bad in the wet even with Parada's on!
Learnt absolutley loads about the car today handling wise

Anyways some pics from the day :D

DSC_1063.jpg

DSC_1083.jpg

DSC_1084.jpg

DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_1118.jpg

DSC_1131.jpg

DSC_1145.jpg

DSC_1361.jpg

Oct 2, 2006
Some nice pics there Chris, was it a busy track day event? Need to get my ass in gear and have a crack at a track day really, like you say you learn more about the cars characteristics, handling and braking on track:)

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Some nice pics there Chris, was it a busy track day event? Need to get my ass in gear and have a crack at a track day really, like you say you learn more about the cars characteristics, handling and braking on track:)

Cheers mate. That was a novice day so the amount of cars were limited which helps when your new to it, as theres less pressure and everyones in the same boat. Ive done single seater and event days and stuff but never in my own car so i wanted to learn it first before going out there with the hardcore trackers lol gives you a good chance to learn the track and the car
Its addictive though mate, i wanna get another one booked :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members