Clones TDI 130 Mk4 Ibiza!- Sunny/clean pics

Dec 5, 2007
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Hi all,

Firstly, Merry Christmas.

I'm just in a settled after buying my new car - a seat ibiza 1.9tdi 130 - a mear 400+ mile round trip. I have to say i'm very happy with it compaired to my saxo VTR. It's comfortable but firm, looks nice, has alot of mod cons and nice performance/mpg. I don't have any of my own pics but here are the ones i was sent by the previous owner. Plans are to keep it standard ish, perhaps some Cupra alloys. Although i have seen these on the bay and they were really quite expensive, after that i think a remap not for a few months though. Anyway heres the pictures.

DSC02677.jpg

DSC02677-1.jpg

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

let me know what you think :funk:

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
depends where you are mate, east coast - star performance. west coast- drivers in glasgow - custom code have dealers through the west somewhere. bedrock veedubs in motherwell.

Deleted member 13581

Car looks good mate.

Where abouts in Scotland are you? And we will point you in the right direction. ;)

Deleted member 13581

I got mine remapped by Drivers, and i must say they were really helpful. Neil defo knows his stuff. http://www.drivers-glasgow.co.uk/ is their site.

Theres also a Custom-Code dealer in Glasgow now. If you go onto here this will tell you where it is and contact info.

Hope this helps.

brad1

with getting a remap on a 130 and above, save for a nice new clutch aswell, sachs etc

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
And in answer to your question - the remap will make it BETTER on fuel for normal driving. But if you thrash it it obviously decreses it. If you are going on a decent length journey and include normal driving and using the boot every now and then, you should see 45-50mpg average. The day after I got mine remapped - i got 61.6mpg AVERAGE! :funk:

Oh and nice car! :lol: That's what mine started off as.

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Very nice mate, looks spot on.

I really like that colour, as said before there aren't a lot of PD130's on the forum in that colour. :)

BTW - Your first mod has already been done... a Polo wiper, haha. It's got those retro-fit aero-wipers too.

Last edited:

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Not sure if you modded the Saxo... but if you didnt... log off and never come back!

Your at the start of a very slippery slope...

Once you start your car will eat your money! But will go alot quicker as an off shoot.

This website will drain your funds!

Oh an I love the colour!! My fav!!

Dec 5, 2007
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
cool exactly as my car started 2 years ago..... very diferent now tho lol. nice car mate

Thanks alot, cool not seen one this colour, got any pics please! :)?

Not sure if you modded the Saxo... but if you didnt... log off and never come back!

Your at the start of a very slippery slope...

Once you start your car will eat your money! But will go alot quicker as an off shoot.

This website will drain your funds!

Oh an I love the colour!! My fav!!

Thanks for the nice comments!

Yes i did mod my saxo but sensibly, alloys exhaust/manifold lowered but no body kits. I think i will mod this but have to wait a few months until i save some more as my saxo isn't sold yet.

I won't even bother listing what i want to do as it will get me in the mood lol. I need some cheap seat covers and rubber mats though as my car will be used for work. But i hope to start moding soon!