Cone air filter and bosch MAF

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Hey guys

Iv got a blitz style air filter straped onto the end of my MAF, at the moment it rests on the bottom half of my airbox which looks abit cack. Any ideas on a bracket i could make/use to support the MAF??

Cars a gti 8v by the way ;)

Cheers

midgetgem

Jul 20, 2006
Carlisle
Post a pic and i'll see what i can knock up at work on thursday, always got some stainless knocking around the hangar somewhere :D

p.s noticed on other threads you havea diferent front splitter, where did you get it from cos it looks sweet

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Post a pic and i'll see what i can knock up at work on thursday, always got some stainless knocking around the hangar somewhere :D

p.s noticed on other threads you havea diferent front splitter, where did you get it from cos it looks sweet

Cheers mate ;) Ill try and get a pic tonite.

If you look my bumpers also different, its a pre facelift....The same as a cordy bumper. The splitters standard, to be honest id rather have a facelift one. Think ill have to order it soon.

midgetgem

Jul 20, 2006
Carlisle
think it looks sweet! might need a few measurements too, all the info you can think of and i'll do my best buddy ;)

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
You dont have to make it mate, cheers for the kind thought ;) Times like this i wish i still worked in manufacturing :doh:

Havnt had chance to get a pic, too wet and dark :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise