Cracked passenger side inner rear light LED - part number?

Feb 27, 2023
Hi,

Due to stupidity whilst loading a kayak onto my roof I now have a cracked lens on my NSR inner rear light unit (LED)!

Car is a Leon FR mk3 69 plate (facelift model)

I've been advised by a knowledgeable friend that despite it just being the bit of plastic it will require a whole new part đŸ˜­

I'm searching on eBay for used ones but am unsure which ones will fit and am struggling to find the part number online...

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20230226_125210.jpg
    IMG_20230226_125210.jpg
    994.2 KB · Views: 107

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Hi,

Due to stupidity whilst loading a kayak onto my roof I now have a cracked lens on my NSR inner rear light unit (LED)!

I've been advised by a knowledgeable friend that despite it just being the bit of plastic it will require a whole new part đŸ˜­

I'm searching on eBay for used ones but am unsure which ones will fit and am struggling to find the part number online...

Thanks in advance
Remove the light and there will be a part number sticker on it.

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Hi,

Thanks in advance

5F9945307J
indoor led tail light with reversing light 24.04.2018>>
left rhd

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Amazing! Thanks

You're welcome.
Actually there's one more part with the same functionality.
What differentiates them is the production breakpoint date.
I'm pretty sure both would work, it's probably about minor improvements in the part.
But you may want to check your car's build date anyway and go accordingly.

5F9945307E
indoor led tail light with reversing light D >> - 23.04.2018
left rhd

Reactions: CemmyZ

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Hi,

Thanks in advance

The information I initially received was incorrect (part number was for the estate model) and I made @CemmyZ aware of that via a private message, but I also thought people might read this thread later so the correct information (part number for the hatchback) is here:

5F0945307P
indoor LED tail light with reversing light
left rhd