Cup Spoiler FR / Cupra / Aero - Group Buy (Officially Approved)

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
IMG_0046.jpg

For those with a Aero / K1 kit who wanted a better pic

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
We have 5 names now (Igor 23 / Tfsi_Mike / kezFR07 / 2zeroalpha / Me). I shall ring them tomorrow and confirm to all concerned whether they accept German cheques, credit card and whether we pay over the phone or via a code to enter on the website.

In a bit ...

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
So looking at about £164 delivered. Any guess on cost to paint?

I am interested, just not sure if my finances can stretch until I get paid. Don't want to miss out though.

Scott

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Depending on what model you're after you might get a week's grace anyway as they apparently won't have any cupra/fr ones until March.

Correct, I'm thinking of seeing what they can do if we order more than 5. I think by the time they have stock we will be close on 8/10 orders for them. I shall check later if they will give us anymore discount and then report back.

For a picture on non-spacer & spacer look on page 1, where there is a small picture on the side. They are however only available with spacers on the FR/Cupra version not the Aero / K1 / Copa

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
List of interested people so far :-

Moley RUFC - Cupra / FR
2zeroalpha - Aero / Copa
Igor 23 - Cupra / FR
KezFr07 - Cupra / FR
TFSI-Mike - Cupra / FR
Zboyd - Cupra / FR
Ste-LFC - Cupra / FR - Carbon, depending on discount cost

I shall check to see if an improved price can be done for 10 rather than 5. If it can I suggest we hold out for 3 more which won't take long. If not then I shall proceed with getting a code for us all to either enter on website or phone through. I shall be ringing them later to confirm.

If anybody else is interested please feel free to copy this thread and paste your name and splitter type next to it. If they will do a better deal then once we have 10 we can order, if they won't move further on price then we can order as soon as I get a code.

Please remember I am not affiliated to this company so please pay by credit card as like you all I have no idea what sort of quality this outfit produces.

I am only doing this so we can all benefit from the strength of numbers on SeatCupra.net !

In a bit ...

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I might be interested if the price at 10 is more tempting, but will hold off adding my name to the list til I see the price. I have just ordered new wheels so this is not top of the list as by the time it is painted and fitted, its going to be pricey as it stands at the moment.

Mine would be for a Cupra :)

Out of interest, what colour are people going to paint theirs? Body colour or black?

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
An update.

Spoke to Gerlot today who is going to confirm a better rate for the carbon finished splitter and also whether he can do a better ''10'' rate for the splitters. I do however feel that 169.99 will be the best, but it's worth an ask!!

People wanting to buy will then need to email their details to him including address, telephone number, etc and he will send by reply an activation code within the website to get your special price.

HOWEVER, please wait until I have confirmed the rates (hopefully within 24 hours) from paragraph 1 before you email him as at present I believe it is better to have one point of contact between us and them purely to avoid confusion at this stage.

List of interested people so far :-

Moley RUFC - Cupra / FR
2zeroalpha - Aero / Copa
Igor 23 - Cupra / FR
KezFr07 - Cupra / FR
TFSI-Mike - Cupra / FR
Zboyd - Cupra / FR
Ste-LFC - Cupra / FR - Carbon, depending on discount cost (TBC 24hours)
DaveysFR - Cupra/FR - Carbon, depending on discount cost (TBC 24 hours)
Areas - Cupra/FR - Carbon depending on discount cost & shipping to Greece (TBC 24 hours)

In a bit ...

Last edited:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Silly question, but when you say carbon finish, is that ready to be fitted? Any pictures of the carbon finish?

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
I am interested in buying one for my Leon Cupra if someone can help in shipping to Greece. I have a normal Leon 2 Cupra (not k1) front bumber and I do not require spacers. If it is available in Carbon the better. Can someone help?

Last edited:

Poverty

Separate bank accounts all the way I say :p

As for the colour I don't know yet. If it is primed in black then I will offer it up first (tape it or something) and see how it looks.

I will let you be the guinea pig as to what looks best :D

:p

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.