Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The covers are off for the CUPRA DarkRebel show car. Created from obsession, it is the maximum provocation of CUPRA design. A sports car that pushes the boundaries of design and performance, and questions the way cars will be imagined and created in the future. It’s the physical translation of the first car fully created in CUPRA’s virtual space, for a future generation of drivers.

More than 270,000 CUPRA configurations from the CUPRA Tribe, including brand ambassadors such as FC Barcelona players Alexia Putellas, Marc ter Stegen and Ansu Fati, and the actor Daniel Brühl, helped shape the design of the CUPRA DarkRebel show car. Data collected from the online Hyper Configurator was injected into the...

Continue reading...

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
I remember as a kid looking at 'books of the future' and what they thought the year 2000 would look like in back 1979, nearly 25 years late but I like this 'vision of the future'. 😎👍

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Has Batman joined the design team at Cupra?
Batman Begins GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
It’s certainly different! At the end of the day it’s a concept car and having looked at many over the last 50 years, reality hits when the accountants get hold of it! I do think that a number of elements will make their way on to production vehicles though, the illuminated badges etc are really good and it’s good to see CUPRA pushing the boundaries with design. Definitely not boring!

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
On the downside you can have a Cupra Ateca with the 1.5 Tsi 148hp engine now. It's a shame that VAG have diluted the brand. It pushed me to BMW

Sent from my moto g31(w) using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: Syphon

KoenG

Jan 3, 2023
On the downside you can have a Cupra Ateca with the 1.5 Tsi 148hp engine now. It's a shame that VAG have diluted the brand. It pushed me to BMW

Sent from my moto g31(w) using Tapatalk
And you think that BMW is not diluting the brand?? They put M on every 3 cyl 1.5 engined car, now they are going to convert Alpina to a "luxury line" and the pinnacle of M, the 2nd genuine M car every conceived is a SUV of 2.7 tons carrying the name of a citroen (XM).
After 10 BMW's I decided that my i4 edrive40 is the last one and I switch happily to Cupra instead. BTW, the fact that they totally mess up every single new car design after my G01 (X3) and I include the G26 (4 series), is also helping a lot to leave BMW.

KoenG

Jan 3, 2023
Like a lot what Cupra is doing with their designs. This DarkRebel is a blast. I can only hope that this will come to production one of the next years!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members