Cupra Formentor - Just about to place order.

DirtyDog

Mar 18, 2024
Hi all,
New to the forum and wanting your advice before I commit to a new car.
I have been reading through the forum chats for a few weeks now to learn more about the car.
I currently drive a Skoda Octavia VRS estate and have test driven a few SUV's and short listed to the Kia sportage GT-Line S and tomorrow I test drive the following -
Formentor1.4 12.8kWh VZ2 DSG Euro 6 245ps plug in hybrid

There are a few cracking deals around at the moment for Cupra Formentors purchased/registered before the end of march but I am still a little concerned about the reliability scores the formentors get when you search online- most reviews are from launch and the car score quite low at around 80% on Whatcar surveys.

Being a active Skoda forum member and hopefullt a Formentor member going forward, I though I would ask you all your feelings and experience with reliability issues -

Its seems mostly electrical - entertainment software bugs etc are the sticky points.

I plan to purchase this week so any feedback would be greatly received.

DirtyDog

Apr 3, 2024
Hi all,
New to the forum and wanting your advice before I commit to a new car.
I have been reading through the forum chats for a few weeks now to learn more about the car.
I currently drive a Skoda Octavia VRS estate and have test driven a few SUV's and short listed to the Kia sportage GT-Line S and tomorrow I test drive the following -
Formentor1.4 12.8kWh VZ2 DSG Euro 6 245ps plug in hybrid

There are a few cracking deals around at the moment for Cupra Formentors purchased/registered before the end of march but I am still a little concerned about the reliability scores the formentors get when you search online- most reviews are from launch and the car score quite low at around 80% on Whatcar surveys.

Being a active Skoda forum member and hopefullt a Formentor member going forward, I though I would ask you all your feelings and experience with reliability issues -

Its seems mostly electrical - entertainment software bugs etc are the sticky points.

I plan to purchase this week so any feedback would be greatly received.

DirtyDog
Got my few weeks ago. So far only positive experience.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.