Cupra R on Flea bay anyones on here ??

Jan 13, 2010
UK
yellow cupra r on ebay looks very very clean and well spec'd

is it anyones on here or anyone know of it?

fancy a weekend toy again lol

m3 just wants to kill me and not play

Jan 13, 2010
UK
was it? well this chap claims his mate before him done all the mods, and he has owned it for the last 3 years, its only doen 85k full history so cant see it being used as a track car it would have done more miles well thats my opinion.....anyone else shed some light?

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
this is my old car. i done the ko4 conversion and everything else to the car as i bought it standard.

the car was in very very good condition when i sold it as far as im aware its still in ok conditon

Last edited:

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
was it? well this chap claims his mate before him done all the mods, and he has owned it for the last 3 years, its only doen 85k full history so cant see it being used as a track car it would have done more miles well thats my opinion.....anyone else shed some light?

seat_ibiza_cupra_r_07_05_02.jpg

there were 12 i think so stands a good chance this was one of them

Jan 13, 2010
UK
this is my old car. i done the ko4 conversion and everything else to the car as i bought it standard.

the car was in very very good condition when i sold it as far as im aware its still in ok conditon

would you buy back for 4500 ?

also was there any signs of a cage being in it? ex track car?

Jan 13, 2010
UK
Turoboboy

what map is it running?
chap claims hes had it 3 years?
paint work all the same color?
what intercooler?
bhp wise 260-270?

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
map is badger 5 stage 3
i have had 2 cars since so maybe its close to 3years
i had id resprayed so it was all the same colour and mint when i sold it
intercooler is ths type1
i never had it rolling RR but bill uploaded a ko3s hybrid map and managed to dial in more timing and said it performed well.

how much is he asking for it? i know i sold it far far far too cheap to him but hey what are mates for?

as said before when i sold it it was very nice,you could eat your dinner off the engine bay ect i am fussy with cars and done the work to a standard i was very happy with. it poss was a track car but as said before it drove like new when i bought it and never bothered me in the slightest if anything it added some history to the car.

as for condition now i couldnt say, not seen him or the car for some time

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
is that the one on pistonheads for 5500? if so seems cheap in the first place and to take a 700 quid hit on it without you even seeing it would send alarm bells ringing with me. it may be all ok though and if you buy it i hope it is.

Jan 13, 2010
UK
id say 5500 asking price is steap!

its still a standard engine with a k04 and bits to go with it....people struggle to sell forged big turbo'd spec ones for litle more

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.