Cupra ST Mud Flaps

Nov 25, 2023
Evening all! New to the forum and new to Cupras!

Just bought a 2019 Cupra ST DSG 4Drive upgrading from my Mk3 2013 Leon FR hatch 150 TDI. So bit of an upgrade!

Anyway, took my mudflaps off my Hatch and went to put them onto my ST but the rears didn't line up. I have googled and searched through the forums but most part numbers I see say the FR ST rear mudflaps won't fit the cupra. I understand the fronts are the same but not the rear.

Long story short does anyone have the part numbers for front and rear mud flaps for a Mk3.5 Cupra ST?

Thanks!

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Presumably the Leon Cupra ST has a different rear bumper profile at the attachment point for mud flaps compared to other trim levels of the Leon ST, which is why the FR ST mud flaps don’t fit. If so, then it’s possible that OEM rear mud flaps may not have been manufactured for the Cupra ST if Seat / Cupra were of the view there’d not be sufficient demand for them for one specific model.

I’d suggest you check with the forum sponsor @COX Motor Parts who are suppliers of official Seat and Cupra parts and accessories - they should be able to advise you on whether or not genuine OEM rear mud flaps are available for your car.

Reactions: jamister64

jt20vt

Sep 17, 2010
The FR ST mudflaps fit the Cupra ST. There is a thread discussing this on this forum. Can't find the thread now unfortunately.
They use the same rear bumper but with a different diffuser.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
The face-lift FR ST mudflaps have to fit the face-lift Cupra ST because it's the same bumper! The only difference is that the Cupra has the defuser insert which is different from the FR insert. The actual bumper is identical.

The front bumper is the same too except for the row of holes below the grill, different grill and different inserts at the fog lights.

I have both cars sitting in the back garden right now and yes, you get mudguards to fit as the FR ST has them.

Reactions: jamister64
Nov 25, 2023
Thanks for the reply all! I've reached out to Cox Motor Parts also.

H Rafiq unfortunately I've sold them already locally!

• Sad
Reactions: H Rafiq
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.