Damo's ED30

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Fitted some new sparks today along with a new cam follower. Good job too as the sparks were at the end of there life :)

A few pics that someone else took at the RR day on Sat.. (cheers Matty)

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Not a problem

Hmm unfortunately i removed my bumper the morning before the rr day to do some vinyl wrapping and had planned to put it back on later that day. Just so happend that my dog ripped the last peice of vinyl! then on my way to get more i ended up haveing to take my mothers freind to hospital with a broken foot... Just one of those days!

By the time i got home it was too late , Abit gutted to miss out as its the only meet i really go too!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
maybe of interest, there is a ED30 in the Redline Magazine.

I'll see if I can pic up a copy, Richard :)

love this car, I was hoping to get a normal Mk5 GTi for my next car but this thread has made me consider spending that little bit more on an ED30, lovely car :)

Plus i likthe thought of being that little bit different!

Tim, I considered (and test drove) a 'normal' mk5 GTI but although it was a nic car I realy had to have something with the k04 inside it :D

One of these be my next car in like 5 years time lol

Saw one on way home from work tonight,same colour also looked mint just like your's

:thumbup:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Love those wheels...hmm might sell mine and get those!

Damo if you get those wheels might have to trek all the way to newcastle just so i can detail the car :lol:

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
If you got some proper tyres on it rather than stretching them i think it'd look awesome as it is now. A different kind of awesome to the red one though if you get what i mean, yours would look more purposeful. IMO practical stance is the way forward!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Much prefer the bbs to the comps, though if you do decide to buy them I have first dibs on the bbs :p

Any luck on the job front, Damien?