deleting profile ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Do you just want to change your username? Or are you trying to remove traces of something you've posted? If it's the latter then there will still be records of it somewhere as nothing ever disappears on the internet...

S_eat C_upra

no i just aint got my car no more so just want profile deleted

S_eat C_upra

i never got the 4Bar so i aint guna pay for it when he says he sent it and it doesnt come? and no my car is going and im going vw so cant be on forum no more.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yeah, I think I'll keep your profile & all the IP logs so that if the police need to get involved they can.

Thanks for calling

S_eat C_upra

why are ppl such dicks on this forum? if the police was guna get involved then they would av ages ago as this was like october or september last year mate, ppl need to grow up and start listening to every1 not just 1 person becuase hes been on a internet site longer.

S_eat C_upra

realli, i come on here just to show my car and every1 just argues and says stuff bout ya whts the point lol, and ppl chat the biggest amount of bullshi..... in the world like sending a 4bpr

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
to be completely fair were jumping down the guys throat a bit...we've only heard one side of the story from one guy....im not saying he didnt send the part but im also not saying the other dude has recieved and not paid...just saying this - 'innocent til proven guilty'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.