Digi-speedo stopped displaying on digi-cockpit

Mr Mustard

Jan 24, 2015
South East
Where the digi-speedo would normally be displayed under the 'driving data' section (between the speedo & tacho) of the digi-cockpit, it now just says 'no entries' with a green tick.

This is despite the fact that the option is still selected in the settings.

I've tried resetting the instrument cluster to factory settings from the menu, and have done a re-boot of the infotainment unit with no luck.

Anyone come across this before, or have any ideas? Thanks.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Where the digi-speedo would normally be displayed under the 'driving data' section (between the speedo & tacho) of the digi-cockpit, it now just says 'no entries' with a green tick.

I've tried resetting the instrument cluster to factory settings from the menu, and have done a re-boot of the infotainment unit with no luck.

Have you tried using the R/H scroll wheel on the steering wheel? Scroll down or up to relevant section then press scroll wheel to select.
Just realised that you have VC so may be different.

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021

As far as I know, the only central section menu in the virtual cockpit that can display "no entries" is the Vehicle Status menu. Could it be possible that you inadvertently pushed one of the left-right buttons to select that menu and never noticed it?

Mr Mustard

Jan 24, 2015
South East
Thanks Serdar, that helped me figure it out.
I had assumed the car symbol along the left/right button menu was for the 'driving data' info, where the speedo would be located.
Where as of course it's under the same menu as the fuel computer.

I've only had the car a short time, still learning. Or as Mrs Mustard would translate - 'you're an idiot'.

Last edited:
Reactions: serdar_18fr

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
On the central section of the digi-cockpit, the 'no entries' wording is displaying when the 'car' symbol is selected at the top with the left / right buttons, which I thought was the driving data symbol that usually shows the speed.
I've only owned the car a short while btw, so still learning.

On the infotainment display, under 'vehicle status' it does say 'no entries'.
The 'car' symbol actually represents Vehicle Status. The Driving Data is represented by another symbol which I don't remember at the time. By the way, it doesn't show speed only, as you might already know, once you're in the Driving Data, you can use scroll button to select from a long list of items to be shown.

Sent from my 23013PC75G using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members