Digital Cockpit, different emergency brake warnings

Sep 13, 2020
This is just a thread of curiosity, as I can't find any reference to the warning I got inside the digital cockpit.

Once in a while my front assist will randomly warn but never brake, accompanied by the warning sound and the below image:

Screenshot 2023-08-01 134411.png

I've had my car for quite a few years now and have only seen this light, except for today, where I instead got something similar to the below image. I've tried to recreate it:

Untitled.jpg

Does this warning mean anything different? I can't find any reference for the image, and nothing in the manual specifies this warning.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Bottom one means :

• Red: This means the speed reduction set out by the automatic cruise control to maintain the distance from the vehicle in front is not sufficient. Reduce speed now.
  • Green: Press the brake pedal to select a gear.
  • Flashing green: The interlock button on the gear selector lever is not pressed.

Reactions: Sunsetter
Sep 13, 2020
Bottom one means :

• Red: This means the speed reduction set out by the automatic cruise control to maintain the distance from the vehicle in front is not sufficient. Reduce speed now.
  • Green: Press the brake pedal to select a gear.
  • Flashing green: The interlock button on the gear selector lever is not pressed.

So it has a special mode for when in cruise control? I've think I've been in cruise control all other times I've experienced the front assist warning light too.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise