Dry Weather = Clean Cupra!

Since it's been dry for a day or so I thought I'd give the cupra a bit of spit and shine and took it out for some photo's too!

2253341256_52753fa7ee.jpg

2253337778_e3a337359b.jpg

2253318802_2e440f1a99.jpg

2253283880_935d26cf24.jpg

2252480183_c468f2798b.jpg

2252474553_3820bda0d1.jpg

I ran out of tyre shine though!

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Sweet mate, where in Ayrshire are you? I'm from that neck of the woods also.

Car looks mean in black with the black wheels.

Cheers for the comments guys!

I'm from Mauchline, but I stay up in Glasgow and work in Edinburgh so I can be found in pretty much any of those places!

And no, the car isn't lowered, just std. Cupra shocks and springs. I'm not sure what to do with the car though, had it this way for about 9months and it's been fairly trusty apart from a couple of niggles, could do with a big dirty diseasal for work though!

Yeah I was in Ayr for a bit yesterday getting a present for my bro -gave the car a good run home!

I used my Finepix S5600, I want DSLR but can't really justify it right now!

As for colour-coding, I quite like the silver bumpstrips, some of my mates thought they were faded when I bought the car lol! I would like tints though!

jamesroobotom

cupra mk3
Jan 7, 2007
STOURBRIDGE
what is the angle like off the guages, do they point towards you or are they off a bit? :blink:
i'm thinking off getting the no mad pillar as it look more subtle, just trying to justify the cost of it ....... how much did it set you back to put the guages and the pillar in? I would quite like some with white dials to mach the rest of the clocks :)

Yeah I know Barry, I'm pals with his big brother Colin.

The gauges point straight at me, as for cost I don't really know as they were in the car when I got it. The dials are white, just glow red with the backlight to match the cars dials. My Defi's glow white though...

445962562_e4117228f1.jpg

You get them amber but having the white numbers didn't look odd in my Glanza!

As for settings I use the lowest ISO I can (64 on my camera) and use manual settings, long exposure, it differs from photo to photo depending on light conditions, and I was trying to take a lot of dif exposures as well to try make some HDR images. I always use my tripod when I've got it though.

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
Good to see the car is being kept well. Still miss it sometimes!

The pod was about £120, and the gauges were £45 each i think.

Mat

cleaned car today, and just as polishing windows, starts spitting! then it stopped. Went to pub wi bro and his g/f for summat to eat before planning on taking pics. Then it ****ing pissed it down [:@]:censored:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members