dv wanted

SKRPhoenix

Aug 13, 2005
Just to let you know, my dealer supplied one to me with a retail price on £32. I asked how much they were on here before and people were quoting 100 beans! :blink:

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
SKRPhoenix said:
Just to let you know, my dealer supplied one to me with a retail price on £32. I asked how much they were on here before and people were quoting 100 beans! :blink:
LOL

A Forge 007 dump valve is £80 - £100
A Sh1te Bosch OE dump valve is pretty much what you paid.

The Forge is a fully servicable performance item with a lifetime (yes lifetime) guarantee, the OE Bosch unit is a piece of plastic cr@p.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i might be able to scrounge one off one of the tuners, as they must have loads knocking about. none on ebay, damn

SKRPhoenix

Aug 13, 2005
Ruddmeister said:
LOL

A Forge 007 dump valve is £80 - £100
A Sh1te Bosch OE dump valve is pretty much what you paid.

The Forge is a fully servicable performance item with a lifetime (yes lifetime) guarantee, the OE Bosch unit is a piece of plastic cr@p.

But my "crappy" bosch one is a spare, sitting in my boot, along with tools and everything else needed to change it. Just in case my Forge does happen to break a long way from home. Takes 5 mins to change and at least I won't have to crawl home. You see, if the forge fails, it can be serviced, which is why I don't a spare one of those.

Also keep a coilpack....I mean, ya just gotta with these cars, lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.