Ehybrid tuning box or remap

Feb 29, 2024
Has any used a tuning box on they ehybrid? I'm unable to see any companies that offer a remap on the leon but plenty do on the golf gte.

Look.to be some good results on some boxes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312_210446_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_210446_Chrome.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 42

C_ED_99

Jan 27, 2010
Didn't think tuning was possible for the hybrid, are these gains just from the Petrol engine?

Kaxolo

Dec 23, 2021
As far as I know the cupra leon hybrid (245hp) and the Golf ehybrid (245Hp) are same electric engine and same petrol engine, just different software. so it should be possible to, at least, remap it to that.
I think in other post the commented our gearboxes are already close to the max torque they can handle, so that is something to be careful with as a tunning box wouldn´t take into account the gearbox.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Yes this is just the engine side, whilst I've got used car warranty I'm happy look at these
I would be careful that it doesn't void the warranty. Just because you can unplug it, doesn't mean that other control modules ( the gearbox especially) won't be logging torque figures and the like. The more advanced cars become, the harder it is becoming to get away with something like this! Almost every module is storing huge amounts of data these days, with some automatically transmitting it back to the manufacturer.
In the USA, GM just got caught selling driving data (speed, acceleration, braking etc) to insurance companies

Reactions: SRGTD

adrianator

Sep 13, 2022
The DQ400 (the one on the hybrid version) goes up to 400 NM torque so be careful with that.

I looked into this a while ago and the ABT tune seems the safest, if you ask me. See attached doc (from ABt website)

Attachments

• 1_4l_TSIe_150HP_DGEA-1.PDF
    322.5 KB · Views: 38
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise