Essex sea-side -any decent tuners?

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
I need to start thinking about decent garages for remaps and general tuning. Problem is, aside from the ones I've used in the past, locally, I know of none that'd be a good choice for my Leon.

I'm looking for a remap, probably Revo. In which case, are there any quality garages that you guys would recommend in the Essex - Chelmsford/Colchester/Clacton area?

Thanks.

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Found one - Big Boys Toys. That'll do me perfectly. Sorry for the pointless post.

Any chance of a delete unless anyone else knows of some quality tuners?

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
You extracting the michael? :p

That's the 2nd thumbs-up I've had for them in the last 10 mins. Seems like the best option. Only an hrs drive :S

Ta fella.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
You can delete your own thread by going to the thread tools option at the top of the screen and selecting delete thread.

And yes BBT do come highly recommended around these parts...

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
I made the comment about taking the piss because I'd literally JUST replied to my own thread, suggesting I try BBT.. Then I refresh and you've also suggested them.. thought you might be 'avin a laff :D

That's all. I'm gonna give them a call soon, get a list of prices or at least do so via. their website. Thanks all.

ice maiden

or Engine Advantages in Witham, but they do the AMD remap

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
My Remap was done by Mike at Impossible Performance in Strood Kent, BBT fitted my Dog bone mount but everything else is Mikes work including pops and flames !