Exeo Coupe on the agenda?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Seems someone has found prototype images of a 5 door Exeo Coupe, based on the Audi A5 Sportback.

http://es.autoblog.com/2010/07/08/extranas-imagenes-de-un-seat-cupe-de-cinco-puertas-a-lo-a5-sport/

Translated version < CLICK

Exeo_Coupe.jpg

cde

Thanks for the heads up!

Although it definitely wants its design working on... looks like one of those retro rover fastbacks :)

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
What do the Superb and the A5 share? It's got that high-ish back that the Superb has, and the text reads like it might have the boot/tailgate, Superb style.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Hmmm.... not sure on it myself :confused:

I'm just hoping that Seat decide to bring out an S4, Exeo equivalent in the next 3 years, so I can part-ex my current Exeo for one ;) :lol:

W8 like the passat would be a decent compromise

Leonidas

Not gone on the BIG fat front grill. Z is right about the back as well...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I think the trouble is, that Audi are the darling of the groups. Audi have huge sales figures but rather than just recycling Audi's models VAG need to have the confidence to allow the other brands to produce products their customer base want and can afford.

I would like to see a SEAT A5-esque coupe or even a smaller SEAT coupe, but I would really want it to be a fresh design rather than a slight re-hash of an Audi. Because at the end of the day, the smart money would go on a used Audi.