Exeo Photos

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Hi.
Nice looking car, I like the body kit , you have made a nice job, like the detail. I had white saloon before my current grey ST. Sorting a few photos to add to this thread.
Cheers GTRacing

savery

Feb 20, 2015
Nice! Not a big fan of the prefacelifts but this is an exception - love the interior details too. I'd love that front grill on mine!

Bish72

Mar 4, 2015
That's one tidy looking Exeo you have there.
Are they 19's your rolling on, if so how's the ride as I'm toying with going Bentley 19's on my '13 ST 170 sport

seafar99

Feb 20, 2015
Scotland
18" alloys but it's on lowered springs, get some photos up of it if you fit the 19" Bentleys

Thanks for the comments but I was hoping everyone else would have posted up some photos of their cars.

Last edited:

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Hi Mr Bigglesworth.

Thank you for your and Seafar99, comments, the badge is from one half of the new Leon 280 rear badge. I try and keep it clean. I follow the lads from polish Bliss, they have a great web site and on-line vids. They give you great ideas, and tips to keep your car in excellent condition
Thanks again .

Cookies

May 18, 2014
County Down
Here's one of mine. Its a CR tdi 170 sport tech which I absolutely love.

e043013d1186585c90cce977d55cf4b3.jpg

Cooks

Dave_Exeo

Mar 11, 2015
N.Wales
Will post some of mine once I get round to taking some pics of my own. Really need to stop using the ones off the dealers website from when I bought it lol

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
Hi Mr Bigglesworth.

I follow the lads from polish Bliss, they have a great web site and on-line vids. They give you great ideas, and tips to keep your car in excellent condition

It shows, your car is sparkling! I have a machine polisher, but have not found the time to give my car the once over yet.

seafar99

Feb 20, 2015
Scotland
Thanks Wolfmother, I've not long bought the car having sold my 1.8T Audi A3. I spent nearly 3 months searching for a replacement, golf GTD, Passat CC and TDI Passat's were all seriously considered. The Exeo/Audi B7 applied to the newer CR Diesel unit and the lower price swayed me. There are Exeo's out there with the kit fitted as factory fit but it's just finding them and then getting one that the 'reps' haven't loaded the miles onto.

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Mr Biggleswade.
"It shows, your car is sparkling! I have a machine polisher, but have not found the time to give my car the once over yet"

I clayed it, then hand polished and waxed,I have been told that if you dont use top quality polishing pads you can get nasty swirl marks, so took my time over three days. Happy with my hard work.
Now its done, it is easy to clean, snow foam , then hand wash with two bucket method, wiped down with micofibre cloth, then to finish, spray with detailing spray and another wipe down.
Regards

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
Mr Biggleswade.
"It shows, your car is sparkling! I have a machine polisher, but have not found the time to give my car the once over yet"

I clayed it, then hand polished and waxed,I have been told that if you dont use top quality polishing pads you can get nasty swirl marks, so took my time over three days. Happy with my hard work.
Now its done, it is easy to clean, snow foam , then hand wash with two bucket method, wiped down with micofibre cloth, then to finish, spray with detailing spray and another wipe down.
Regards

Yep, definitely don't want to use sub quality stuff, I have a Kestral Pro with some chemical brothers pads. Used them on my old Leon and it was lovely after.

I've only had time to use some SRP on mine which keeps the swirls from showing - hopefully I'll have time to get the DAS Pro into action later this summer.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.