exhausts

webby

im after a turbo back exhaust so downpipe, decat and catback system.

anyone got any recommendations?

iv heard blueflame is good value but where and how much are they?

jamieread

Oct 14, 2007
Same here. Had my blueflame on for 2 weeks now. I really like it. Just need to get under it again to see if i can stop it rattling against the heatshield!

cuprachrissy

search search search search search search search search search search search search searchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearchsearch

Mat

i'll go with myki! CUSTOM!

IMO, just paying for the name with BF or Miltek! Got mine done (cat back) for about £250. Think i was quoted almost double for BF

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Yeh but with BF or Milteck you are paying for something thats been tried and tested, and a product engineered specifically for your car

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Cant argue with that comment either. They make exhausts for Lambos and top high end sports cars. Had a back box on my cupra before i went BF and it was very well made and made a nice pop every now and then. Can be hard to source though

cupradav

Yeah supersprint can be hard to source. I ordered mine about a week ago from balance motorsport. Orderd the race system. Should arrive soon i hope..cant wait to get it fitted!

webby

cheers guys

think i will go with the blueflame then.

what do they sound like?

im after a raspy noise rather than deep and burbly if you know what i mean?

tobi20v

Feb 27, 2009
Germany
Hehe,

Is the Supersprint really optimized for turbo engines, so that the mufflers work with adsorbtion ? Some still believe that Bastuck is a good choice, but Bastuck isn't really 63,5 in the muffler, it's only about 50 >> disadvantage. Blueflame is very interresting, because of it's payable compared to Milltek.

I think im going to take a blueflame complete system, payable, good quality and heavy sound :D

Tobi

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.