extra seat storage / drivers side

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/tra...un-rangement-sous-le-siege-passager-t2809.htm

References: Ref.: 5P0 882.603D 1UQ (trunk)
Ref. NR 906.986 06 (torx)
Ref. NR 904.759 02 (fasten) or the reverse with torx

picefb5.jpg

agrafvismacrozd0.jpg

montkn2.jpg

---
I got this from the leon2passion forum and i find it very good but am having trouble, i do not know where to get the parts from I don't think i can just quote them to the dealer in the uk.

thanks.

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
Interesting - try the Sere Motors section on here and see if they can get you some prices.

I'd be interested myself as there's a hooge door on the front of the seat but the only thing I can fit in the space currently inside is the iPod.

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
Yea, You would think seat would of made an extra one just incase i did not pick the ipod or usb dock system but yea will pm sere apparently its not too expensive and quite easy to do but mite need a small tool to get the screws in.

Venom

THis looks really nice, and exactly what I want. Would it fit into the Leon Cupra's seatas well. I am assuming it should.

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hello guys.

I have the bluetooth module under the drivers seat on my Cupra K1. Will this storage unit fit with the bluetooth gear there??
Is the unit handed?? Will it go on the passenger side?

My Altea's had them from factory on both seats, but obvoiusly Leons dont..

So Dave @ Sere's, can you let me know!!

Stu ( with the Sports Gear knob! Many Thanks!)

Maximus2000uk

Ah, that explains what the hell that silver box thing is under my drivers seat - the bluetooth module!

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
from what i read from the other forum, this only works if you have the cover and not any Bluetooth module or MP3 / ipod system by your seat. It should work for the cupra seats but check on the passenger's side if you got one if you do then i would assume you can buy another for the drivers side hope this helps. I am waiting for mine and should be arriving on tuesday I will take my own pics and upload to the forum (will need to get a small torx screwdriver to reach it) and a bright light lol.
---

Jun 5, 2008
Leeds
i thought they all came as standard under the passenger seat, would be good if we could get one for the drivers seat would be nice if someone knew if it would fit with the bluetooth module there

Venom

Fr's in South Africa has one on passenger side and none on drivers side.
Cupra has none fitted.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.