Front Fogs HELP! and exhaust smoke? thoughts please cupra r

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Right then just been out driving got the main lights on all ok

Im just getting to know where the fog lights are lol

i pull the light switch towards me once and the switch itself lights up green front fogs come on, but no symbol on the dash?

i pull the switch back towards me again rear fogs come on, and the symbol on the dash shows up for the first time

is this normal? :confused: should the fog light symbol show up on the dash for front fogs?

also noticed the car smokes alot is this a cupra r thing? even when the engine is warm or could it mean something else the smoke is white and there is lots of it possible water in the exhaust? temp is 5.5 degrees outside lots of smoke always washing the car, not down on power or anything when warm any thoughts?

however when the engine is cold it boosts quite jerky? just getting warmed up maybe?

thanks all

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
No symbol for front fogs being on.
My boost used to be jerky and abstract, N249 bypass smoothed this a lot
As for the smoking mine is billowing it out at the moment, should hopefully have an answer to mine soon

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
No symbol for front fogs being on.
My boost used to be jerky and abstract, N249 bypass smoothed this a lot
As for the smoking mine is billowing it out at the moment, should hopefully have an answer to mine soon

ah very helpful bit strange with the fogs but never mind! whats the N249 bypass and you say you should have an answer for the smoke soon? you gettings yours looked at?

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Meeting up with Phillc to have a look tomorrow, if still unknown will have a compression test before the end of the week
Just getting the bad head gasket thoughts now

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Meeting up with Phillc to have a look tomorrow, if still unknown will have a compression test before the end of the week
Just getting the bad head gasket thoughts now

are you down on power then as well, knocking noises?

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
No knocking noises, as for the power 1st time ive driven the car in 5 weeks but it doesnt seem to have much urgency about it

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise