Goodbye Ibiza Cupra 20VT

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
Another sad day yesterday as I said goodbye to my car after 10 months of enjoyment, didn't think I would get rid of it for at least 2 years but things change.

P3300034a.jpg

We have also got rid of my girlfriends Fabia vRS and my ZX6R, and I am currently running around in my Mum's Micra 1.4S until we eventually move. My girlfriend finishes work next friday and I handed in my notice on friday just gone.

There is a reason, we are moving to Spain and will be working in Gibraltar sometime in July/August. Once we have got broadband in Spain I will be on the forum again though.

Thanks to all on here who have helped me out with my questions and queries over the past 10 months. :)

P3130068a.jpg

FE1_5545a.jpg

Last edited:

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
I would have loved to take the Ibiza, but the roads are so sh*t, rough and full of potholes that even with the standard suspension it would break my balls. Also nobody really cares about cars over there and it would annoy me coming back to my parked car to find a scrape or dent.

I was very nearly taking the bike with me though but you have to pay import tax to take a bike to Spain and it started to get complicated, will hopefully get a big supermoto or something when I get settled, Jerez race track only being an hour away.

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Fair play mate. Good luck with everything. your right about the majority not giving a flying f*uk about cars over there. When i was in ibiza i saw the most disrespected mk2 2.0l 16v ever. I had my mk2 16v at the time was abit of a shock :censored:

David.

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
Flying to Spain tomorrow, this will be my last post for a while. Will pop back on when I eventually have Spanish broadband.

hasta luego!

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
Glassy80,

I sold it for £4k to my friends brother, I didn't even get chance to advertise on here. It was a 2000 model, 67k miles, FSH, cambelt and metal waterpump done, Jabba remap etc.
It was probably a little bit cheap but the sale was smooth and I know he will look after it, resides around Peterborough now with a personal plate on it.

Can't wait to get to Spain and get job hunting, missus has a Job sorted so maybe a kept man for a little while!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members