Greetings from South East England

LetsForment

Nov 28, 2022
South East England
Hello everyone,

I thought a proper intro was due.

After a four month hunt I found a Cupra Formentor PHEV VZ1 on a 21 plate that I was happy with, and after some testing and saying a lot of 'no thank you' to a lot of upsell from the sales guys, I brought it home a few days ago.

It joins my other car, a Landcuiser KDJ120/LC5 that I have had for 15 years now.

By way of plans, just getting to know the car at the moment. Mentally getting used to the 'welcome to the cupra club, something new will or won't work today". It's a lovely drive, and these things are, so far, only niggles to work through.

Most of my driving is going to be in and around London area for now, then hoping to use it for a week long break to Europe later in the year. We get upto Edinburgh a couple of times every year to visit friends, so will get some long trips in as well.

And I do hope to keep this car for a while. The Landcuiser is going to maybe get to 20years with me (tempting fate!), hoping the Formentor sees similar service!

The obligatory picture...

PXL_20230208_172559658.jpg

Oh and btw, the Turanza's have got to go! Getting PSP4s in all corners later this month!

Reactions: jcbmally

LetsForment

Nov 28, 2022
South East England
And I do want to say thanks to all the folks on here, and the content in the forum's - it was very helpful learning and getting to know what to look for when searching for the car.

Look forward to keep learning here.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members