H&R lowering springs

Mobbs69

Jun 28, 2016
Northamptonshire

Guyelle

Apr 11, 2017
Thanks mate but I've already bought the H&R springs because I got told there a lot stiffer than the eibach springs
All depends how stiff you want it... I find in Cupra mode the Eibachs are decent enough for 'spirited' road use but I have yet to take them on the track. IMO they work really well with the DCC.

I had H&R's on my MK2 Leon though and I was fairly pleased with them, albeit slightly stiff for my liking.

Reactions: Mobbs69

Mobbs69

Jun 28, 2016
Northamptonshire
All depends how stiff you want it... I find in Cupra mode the Eibachs are decent enough for 'spirited' road use but I have yet to take them on the track. IMO they work really well with the DCC.

I had H&R's on my MK2 Leon though and I was fairly pleased with them, albeit slightly stiff for my liking.
Thanks for the reply mate yes I want it stiff I was going to get coilovers but the buget didn't allow at the moment 👍

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.