Headlamp Bulb Upgrades

Dawg Primo

Sep 16, 2007
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Sorry, I know this is an age old question and have already seen one thread about this before but cant find it.

Got the side skirts, rear spoiler and now an 08 Cupra black front grille on me Leon FR (She looks bloody gorgeous, in me own humble opinion) will get some pics online when the weathers picked up enough for me to take em. (yup know how to do it now)

Last thing I wanna do is upgrade all the bulbs at the front, have seen the Philips X-Treme Power 80% bulbs mentioned.

Couple 'o' questions, can you get sides, dip, main & fogs in these bulbs, are they any good and if so where can ya get them from??

beachboy

Mar 28, 2004
Auto Express rated them enough to be Accessory of the Year 2007.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/produc...cessory_of_the_year_philips_xtreme_power.html

Philips X-treme Vision bulbs are available in H7 (dip) and H4 (main beam & dip, twin filament) only at the moment.

H1 is main beam, so a different manufacturer will be needed to supply a superior version.

Visit Power Bulbs, http://www.powerbulbs.com/

and use their search facility for all the correct bulbs for your car.

The Leon is H7 dip, H1 main beam.

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
You can't go far wrong with Osram Night Breakers. I replaced my power bulbs with these and they are far better.
They claim to be 90% brighter, and i think they are spot on with that claim. Almost like turning on the sun ;)

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I think i shall have a go with the Philips X-treme Power bulbs. Does the bulb sit on the flat side or the half-moon side in the holder?

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Just out of interest do the Seat stealers do headlight alignment? Mine are well out since i fitted my bluevision bulbs. I want them right for when my x-treme bulbs go in

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.