Hello from Denmark

PeterThomsenDK

Nov 20, 2023
Cheers from Denmark, new user obviously :). Just bought my first VW group car, a used 2020 Seat Leon eHybrid FR with 41000km on the counter. Mostly happy with it but I do have some annoyances that frustrates me. I'll save that maybe for another thread one day. Gotta say though, the car looks absolutely stunning even in boring white which is what I got. Why did I buy it in white? because I got it fairly cheap.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello as recommended and I look forward to suck all the juicy info out of this forum and the rest of you. Have a good one.

Reactions: serdar_18fr

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Cheers from Denmark, new user obviously :). Just bought my first VW group car, a used 2020 Seat Leon eHybrid FR with 41000km on the counter. Mostly happy with it but I do have some annoyances that frustrates me. I'll save that maybe for another thread one day. Gotta say though, the car looks absolutely stunning even in boring white which is what I got. Why did I buy it in white? because I got it fairly cheap.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello as recommended and I look forward to suck all the juicy info out of this forum and the rest of you. Have a good one.
Sporty cars always look better in White, Black or Red.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members