Help need shematic wiring diagram for obd11 plug in the car

Aug 23, 2023
Hi All
I am in need of shematic diagram of obd 11 plug in seat ibiza 2003 1.4 petrol vag com is showing error no
Communication i have checked fuses in car and near battery all good will appreciate if somebody can help
Or give a link thanking in advance
Retired

Aug 27, 2023
Hi All
I am in need of shematic diagram of obd 11 plug in seat ibiza 2003 1.4 petrol vag com is showing error no
Communication i have checked fuses in car and near battery all good will appreciate if somebody can help
Or give a link thanking in advance
Retired
you must have an aftermarket radio, disconnect it and it'll work perfectly

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Retired seat
Aug 23, 2023
Apology i am in the hands of my neighbour on this who is away on holidays be rest assured
Once i can pin him down i will update be warned he is snail speed
Regards

Aug 23, 2023
Update!robicipri just to let you know even after disconnecting radio regreat no luck on the
Obd scanner " error no communication gateway" or something like that ! Thanks for try
Regards

Oct 13, 2023
Little late to the party but for any future readers: If you need to disconnect the radio to get a connection, or if the radio turns on by itself when the car is parked and shut off, it's likely the radio's PCB has some corrosion on it. Scrub the PCB with some alcohol. You might find some black spots on the connections on the board.

Regarding the OBD connection: this could very well be the ECU. I couldn't connect with OBD for years, then the car died. Opened up the ECU and there was water damage (see imgur link below). Cleaned the whole board and properly sealed the ECU. It's actually easier than one might imagine.

The car never ran better and OBD never fails to read it anymore =).

Aug 23, 2023
Spaulding! Many thanks for the reply yes ECU is on the agenda once my neighbour obliges
I will report back once we have checked ECU🤞👍

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.