Help with Audi TT pedals

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
I've done a search but looking for a definative answer from people who've done this mod. I've read Toxxin's fitting guide and it appears relatively easy.

My main problem is - will these fit:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK3-L...ryZ10372QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've read post's stating that the accelerator pedal must be for the LHD TT - this product doesn't state LHD or RHD.

Or should I just but them seperately from Vagparts and get the LHD accelerator pedal?

Cheers.

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Fitted! LHD accelerator Pedal seems to fit on without requiring any bonding or taping - although we'll see how it stands up to the test of time!

WARNING - This mod will leave you with very sore finger tips!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
yes those will fit, thats the guy i bought mine off on ebay, easy peazy, took me 2 mins to slip on, had t bung some glue behind the acc pedal though as it tends to come off occasionally

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Ant FR said:
yes those will fit, thats the guy i bought mine off on ebay, easy peazy, took me 2 mins to slip on, had t bung some glue behind the acc pedal though as it tends to come off occasionally

Bought them from VAGParts and got the LHD TT pedal. Brake pedal was the worst to fit - eventually used a pair of long nose pliers to locate the rubber bit that goes through the middle of the pedal. Accelerator pedal seems to fit perfectly with no gluing required - although only done 2 miles on it so far.

Cost a bit more than the ones on ebay but saved the hassle of gluing.

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
I'll anticipate it rolling about the floor any day now! What glue did you use to stick it on? I'd probably use some Araldite - always found this to be brilliant in the past. I've read about people sticking them on with double sided tape - think i'll try that route first with some of those Fixers for number plates - it's a bit less permenant.

jaybeee

[e]
Feb 24, 2006
Belfast
www.metalrhino.com
Pabs references the Audi TT pedal set part number as: 8N1 064 200.
I just phoned up Audi in Wolves and they say that number doesn't come up on their system. Any ideas guys? Pabs?

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
this has left me confused - easy i know lol

but for clarification - and future searches ppl may do can we have a definitive parts list please?! would be great help!! cheers!

JK

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise