Hi I'm new to this and I want an AUX in my car HELP

Oisinmcn1

Mar 16, 2015
Hi new to this I have a mk2 seat leon 140 sport and I'm just wondering does anyone know if you can put an aux lead in the back of my stereo, my radio is the MP3 one with no aux where the handbrake is just want to know is there an adapter or something I can plug into the back of my stereo. :rofl:
Thanks
Kind regards

Oisinmcn1

Mar 16, 2015
If you don't have an aux in by armrest area, you may have an iPod socket under the drivers seat.

I don't think I have one under the seat unless it's hard to find if anyone can send me a picture of there's under seat
Thanks

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
Sorry but I don't have one so can't take pics. Have a good look round under the seat, I believe there is a small compartment on the models that have the dock. What year is your Leon? It may be that some of the earlier models had neither option as standard.

I'm guessing that you could buy an aux cable and plug it in yourself. You would probably need to route via the glove box unless you are happy drilling holes in your car

Oisinmcn1

Mar 16, 2015
Sorry but I don't have one so can't take pics. Have a good look round under the seat, I believe there is a small compartment on the models that have the dock. What year is your Leon? It may be that some of the earlier models had neither option as standard.

I'm guessing that you could buy an aux cable and plug it in yourself. You would probably need to route via the glove box unless you are happy drilling holes in your car

Yes I wouldn't mind drilling a hole but do I have to buy an adapter to click in the back of stereo
Thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.