Hoggy's Readers ride thread

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
Finally got my leon!!!

Well today was the day!!:D my corsa left my run way,and my leon took its place... UPDATE on page 4!!!
well heres some info for you all... its a 1.9tdi 110 se,done 76k,had the cambelt changed at 70k...its got a few problems,the glove box is broke,the 6 cd changer doesnt completely work and theres a couple of scratches etc but this has to be expected from a 2002 51reg ;)

anyway heres some pics guys so tell me what you think and give me some ideas of what i can do to it for xmas :)
Photo0145.jpg

Photo0147-1.jpg

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

Photo0141.jpg

Last edited:

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Looking good mate! Nice and clean!

If you can afford it, get a remap! I'm dying to get one for mine, but just can't afford it at the moment! Apparently makes a huge difference to the tdi engine.

Also, look into colour coding the bump strips, as I always think that they just seem to really stand out and look out of place on a silver car!

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Awesome mate!! Bet you cant wait to start the tinkering! Looks clean and tidy mate, those little bits arent too important!

Thumbs up from me!! :p

Jimski

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
thanks lads! well i get paid tuesday so im going to get a new headunit stuck in and save up for tints and some alloys!:)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
nice mate.....get some aero wipers for xmas, looks alot cleaner than those big ass things, maybe a new style rear wiper also, looks at things like the teardrop mirrors, what about an HID xenon conversion

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
first things on my list are as follows mate - new cd player, new wiper blades(any recommendations for front and rear?)then my new rims(possibly 18's), gloss black roof respray,gloss black mirrors and gloss black bumper grills :)

any other ideas?

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
some photoshops.....black roof and mirrors
mini-hoggy.jpg

+colourcoded, tints, colour coded front bumper bottom bit, my alloys
mini-alloysnormalcopy.jpg

same again alloys black
mini-alloysblackcopy.jpg

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
looks sweet, i personally would get cupra kit but its upto you, wee bit costly, try scrappies like alerdice in Auchinlech, ive got lucky from there a few times for parts, defo colour code, i like the black roof but if ur gonna pauint your mirrors , get the tear drop ones, those square things are hidious imo, ;)

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
aye am sourcing cupra parts the now from a place in dumfries mate as alerdices has **** all! :( lol but im gettin the front and rear bumpers and the seats :)
and ano the square mirrors are a joke lol al need to source some of the curved ones

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
thats a superb buy tho, with all grills i assume? go for it bud, simon takes about £100 per bumper for painting, to give u a rough idea, what wheels u going for?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members