How to replace the grill around fog light?

dabcabc

Some :censored: has managed to hit my car in the car park outside my flat and buggered off without leaving a note :( - there's a small amount of damage I'm trying to get fixed - some panels need realigning and there's some chips and scrapes that need fixing.

I've already got a recommended contact for getting the paintwork done, however the grill around the fog light has been broken and needs replacing.

Can anyone give me any details on how big a job it is to replace this myself, and if possible steps needed to undertake this? I've had a search round the forums but haven't seen anything around this, although if someone wants to give me a pointer in the right direction it'll be gratefully received.

Cheers

jdearden

Literally one screw and a couple of clips hold it in place.
At the bottom edge of the grill and towards the centre of the car ie left of your right hand grill/ right of your left hand grill is a philips screw. undo the screw and then pull the grill using evenly spread force. pops off. fittting it...just line up the clips with the holes in the bumper, clicks in and then tighten screw.
jobs a good'n

morleymackam

Jul 14, 2007
That's odd. Been through exactly the same thing myself. Someone hit my car and drove off but a passer by got the number plate.

I've been through a week of investigations by the police to get her details and stuff to be told by my dealer they can replace it for £20 :happy: